Featured post

Pinned Post: Remembering Ilan Halimi

Sunday, 2 December 2012

My letter to the Prime Minister of Canada





Office of the Prime Minister
80 Wellington Street
Ottawa, ON K1A 0A2
Fax: 613-941-6900
E-mail: pm@pm.gc.ca 


Dear  Prime Minister,


I am a German born Australian, and although not Jewish I admire that  embattled, brave little country Israel and its people.

What happened a few days ago at the UN is disgraceful and I am especially ashamed of the cowardly "abstinence" by Australia, my country of residence, and Germany, my country of birth. The no-vote of France, where I spend part of the year has not surprised me as it is now, if not completely islamised, so at least seriously into full dhimmitude and  even more anti-semitic than to Dryfus’s time.

BUT, the most honourable mention for being brave, ethical, decent and not running with the wolves goes to YOUR government. You increasingly seem to be the most courageous voice for freedom and honour in these times which rather favour totalitarian group think. As a German born after the holocaust, I am horrified to see that my "NEVER EVER AGAIN" seems to be more and more endangered.

I hope that had I lived during the last holocaust, I would have been a brave voice against Nazism, but I will never know.

However I just KNOW, that the people in your government who made the decision not to run with the pack, would have been on the right side then, as they are now.

Thank you for your courage and for showing us that there is still some honour in some governments.

Sincerely,
.......

And a copy of this letter should also go to the Czech Republic who seem to be the only enlightened country in Europe.


















No comments:

Post a Comment